LOG WINDOW(s) Country Database
Log Window(s) provides a user maintainable country database.
The database along with
the Log Window(s) prefix engine allows:
- Maintain complete prefix historical information.
Not just a "snapshot" of time like other logging software.
- Prefixes may be shared among several countries over time.
- Maintain deleted countries
- Effective start and end dates
- A powerful relational language allows near perfect management
of prefix and country information. Log Window(s) was the first
major logging program to provide this feature
Country Database Fields
- Country Name
- Country Prefix
- CQ Zone
- ITU Zone
- Country Status
- Status Date
- Prefix List
The Country Database may be saved to and ASCII File. This
file may be shared among other Log Window(s) users. You also may use
it to restore a copy of your country database.
Return to the Log
Window(s) MAIN MENU
Copyright (c) 2003 SCO Inc.